Markus Sticker, Friedrichstr. 11, D-41460 Neuss, Deutschland, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit the website "www.php-guestbook.de", the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the website server. These informations are temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following informations are recorded without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
The mentioned data will be processed by me or the hosting provider for the following purposes if there is a specific need:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (Referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as
- well as the name of your access provider.
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability,
- to investigate any abuse or fraud.
Log file informations are stored for a maximum of 7 days for security reasons (e.g. to investigate misuse or fraud) and then deleted. Data whose further storage is required for evidentiary purposes are excluded from deletion until the respective incident has been finally clarified.
In the log files provided by the hosting provider for statistical purposes over a period of the last 6 weeks, the host name or IP address of the client accessing the website is made anonymous and cannot be assigned to a specific connection.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f EU GDPR in connection with Art. 28 EU GDPR (conclusion of an order processing contract). My legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do I use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
Furthermore, I use technically necessary cookies when calling up the contact form or when selecting another language on this website.
You will find more detailed explanations under section 4 of this data protection declaration.
b) When using the comment function (guestbook)
In the case of entries in the guestbook of this website, in addition to the comment you have entered yourself, information on the time of creation of the entry and the name you have entered will also be permanently stored. You are free to use a fictitious name for the entry. Further information, such as your e-mail address, details of location and country as well as the URL to your homepage, may be provided voluntarily. All saved entries are then publicly displayed in the guestbook.
Data processing for the purpose of permanent publication in the guest book is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a EU GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
Your IP is only stored anonymously in abbreviated form as a one-way hash algorithm to protect against automated mass entries, misuse of the search and image upload function and for statistical purposes for a limited period of time (usually between a few minutes and a maximum of 24 hours). These character strings stored for a short time cannot be personalized and are not traceable.
Only IPs of spam entries are saved in plain text for a limited time.
This is done
- to prevent further spam entries in the guestbook from the sender under the same IP and
- to prevent or complicate the distribution of links to unwanted websites via spam entries and
- to prevent possibly criminal or offensive contents in the guestbook.
These IPs are usually deleted automatically after 7 days. Data whose further storage is required for evidentiary purposes may be exempted from deletion until the respective incident has been finally clarified.
The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f EU GDPR. My legitimate interest arises from the purposes listed above for data collection.
It is possible that the entries in the guestbook can be found later via search engines such as Google. If you are concerned about this, you should choose a fictitious name instead of your real name and refrain from entering your e-mail address.
In order to make it more difficult for automatic e-mail grabbers to retrieve e-mail addresses, published e-mail addresses are not displayed in plain text. On the visible page, only an appropriate e-mail icon is displayed, in the source code of the page an ASCII coding is used for display. However, this does not offer absolute protection.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
I will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a EU GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f EU GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data and
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c EU GDPR.
This website does not set any cookies that collect and/or use personal data, i.e. data that allow conclusions to be drawn about an individual person. Cookies are also not used for advertising or market research purposes ("tracking and targeting").
Technically necessary session cookies are used on a total of two occasions:
- A session cookie is set when the guestbook is opened so that the search function works and can be used properly. This cookie also only contains a randomly generated ID (numbers and letters) and no data at all for the respective search query.
- If one of the pages with language selection is changed from "German" to another language, a cookie with this changed language setting (e.g.: "en" for English or "pl" for Polish etc.) is set so that the language selection does not have to be repeated on every new page called up.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of this website.
5. Rights of affected persons
You have the right
- to demand information about your personal data processed by me in accordance with Art. 15 EU GDPR. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected from me, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information on its details;
- to demand the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored with me without delay in accordance with Art. 16 EU GDPR;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by me pursuant to Art. 17 EU GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 EU GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you do not want it to be deleted and I no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 EU GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 EU GDPR, to receive the personal data you have provided to me in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent to me at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 EU GDPR. As a result, I am no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 EU GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or my place of residence.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f EU GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 EU GDPR, if there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which I will implement without specifying a specific situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
7. Data security
I use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, 128-bit v3 technology is used instead. You can see whether a page of this website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the upper status bar of your browser.
I also use appropriate technical security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. These security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.